Hello From Chicago.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ski0331

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey every one,
Not my first post here but I'm still really new. Just came back into the country and was given a gift of a gift certificate to go diving this summer for a two tank dive in lake mich. I'm living in Chicago permanently now but there's a catch. I know zero divers or where to begin. Any advice or ideas would be great on how to meet new divers or at least get started. I'm going to college for engineering currently and so my social life is between the pages of a calculus text book. I'm 28 a marine veteran and trying to turn this into my escape from school and stress. So any advice will be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance. I love to learn so please forgive me if I ask questions and advice. Have a great day. look forward to talking to y'all here.

Check out the Chicago Scuba Meetup. It is a strong open group of local divers who dive a lot. They have monthly meetings open to all.

Also locally is Haigh Quarry In Kankakee. Tina is awesome and it's easy to find people to dive with.

Welcome to SB! Stop by and see us sometime(or jump on a charter)!

howdy and welcome from south Florida...you could come down here for some underwater fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom