Hello from clearwater.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sB - I don't know where you are going with this. Call the opps yourself and see what their prices are - like everyone else. As for Chad Carney whom I've recommended several times - I've never even dived with him. However, I have seen enough of his posts and know well of his outstanding reputation in this community hence, my not hesitating to recommend him or any of the captains I am often mentioning. Please if you have any more questions, as SharkWatcher said, ask the dive ops. I do not keep a list of their prices only their contact info.

If you're interested in receiving a discount from Tanks a Lot, you might try PMing them directly instead of expecting others do your work for you.

I am interested in the discounts Tracy referenced in her post. Obviously these dont exist............cant find any mention of them anywhere.

Thanks for all the help!

I am interested in the discounts Tracy referenced in her post. Obviously these dont exist............cant find any mention of them anywhere.

Thanks for all the help!

I never posted anyone was offering any discount whatsoever.

Originally Posted by Cave Diver
Will you post the SB user names for these charters in case there are people that may not be familiar with them?

Also, do they offer any sort of discounts to SB members?

Absolutely I am always posting them.

Chad Carney: ScubaBoard - View Profile: Chad Carney

Tanks-A-Lot: Captain is Mike who on SB is known as Instructor Mike: ScubaBoard - View Profile: InstructorMike His wife and DM is Heidit1: ScubaBoard - View Profile: heidit1

Cave Diver asked MissD to post the names of some area Charter boats. He also asked about discounts to SB members.
MissD replied by saying she was always posting the names of area charters, and went on to list a couple of them by charter names and the charter operators SB handle. No where did she mention or imply that any SB discount was being offered to SB members by any of the above named charters. Hope this helps clear up any confusion... :palmtree: Bob

I am now understanding "supporting Scubaboard" doesnt mean any type of special pricing that anyone knows of.
Hey, thanks Bob. I guess I WAS reading that all wrong!
Would it be too much to ask what you meant with "supporting Scubaboard", Tracy?

Maybe "supporting ScubaBoard" wasn't the best choice of words "supportive of scubaboard" or "Scubaboard friendly" might be more accurate. Anyway SalmonBoy it seems you're laboring a point and "beating a dead horse"....time to move on.

I have been diving with Chad Carney many times, and have taken classe from him as well, so I CAN personally recommend him.

Chad is a good guy and a great diver/instructor. He may not be friends with enough people on here to earn their "prefered Captain" status but that doesn't change the fact that he is great at what he does.

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is between some people who post on this section, and honestly, I don't care - but it would be nice if the bickering were kept private or away from this board completely.

Just my 2 cents.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom