Hello from Cozumel, MX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi, am new to the forum. Been certified (OW) for about 2 years. Just finished my Nitrox course. Husband and I moved here about 2 1/2 yrs ago and it's a great place to live as well as to dive.
I have been very impressed with this forum, have found lots of answers to questions here.
Going to do a live aboard in June (Turks and Caicos) with a friend and I'm very excited!

Hi, am new to the forum. Been certified (OW) for about 2 years. Just finished my Nitrox course. Husband and I moved here about 2 1/2 yrs ago and it's a great place to live as well as to dive.
I have been very impressed with this forum, have found lots of answers to questions here.
Going to do a live aboard in June (Turks and Caicos) with a friend and I'm very excited!

Welcome to the board who knows we might just be neighbors. I'll drop you a PM.

Hey there, I am acually heading to Cozumel to do a dive in October : ) This forum is great, just wish I had known about it years ago : )

Keith

Back
Top Bottom