Hello From Cullman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Kenny! I am originally from Cullman (Smith Lake/Speegle's Marina area)....parents still live there and I visit often. No need to solo dive as you will find plenty of great buddies through SB. There's plenty of us in the area so just give us a shout!

:wink: Kristal

welcome to the ScubaBoard

Welcome to the board!

-MW

WELCOME TO :sblogo:
Hope you can join us for some big megadive events!

Carolyn:sharks:

Howdy Kenny.....

welcome to chatterboard... :D You'll find this place a little different than DecoStop! :D

Thanks guys for the shouts.

I'll be at ABWA Saturday with white trailer, gold colored truck if anyone wants to stick their head in to say hello. Hope to get there for the morning line up.

Ken

Okay so I wasn't on the board yesterday so my chatter is late but welcome to SB and have a great time!!

Welcome to the board, Kenny.

Welcome to the Board Kenny!! Local Decatur area diver here. We usually have a few quarry dives in the area and head down to the panhandle several times a year. Would love to have you join us sometime.

There is a dive club in Decatur the NNDC and a dive club in Huntsville the SEAS club. That you may want to visit with.

AL

Welcome Kenny, I too appreciate your service!
I will be at ABWA Saturday morning also and I will try to say hi. I am taking the AOW Father's Day weekend and need to make sure my equipment, including myself, are as prepared as can be. I will be in a red Dodge ram.

Welcome Kenny.
Stay away from the "just conversation" thread.:wink:

Thanks guys,

It's great to have the hello's. Looking forward to seeing some new faces maybe tomorrow. I hope to be in line about 0830 as its a mad house trying to get in there, not to mention PITA parking a trailer.

I'll be driving a goldish Chevy 1500 missing the lower front spoiler (dive tag of course remains intact) and will be attempting to get a parking spot toward the grassy end. Should any of you wish to join around the area, I do have a 12x12 pop up and a few tarps & chairs I can set out. Of course I wont be able to know any faces, but if you'll look for a big red-headed feller who looks like he's a few degrees to hot, chances are it'll be me. Lol. I so dread getting in the drysuit already. Temps are supposed to be in the mid 90's and hauling gear up and down the hill kicks my A&&!

Later if anyone is up for it, Mexican is my favorite, and Two Pasos across from Hooters or so serves some great food and always seems to have the favorite beverage ice cold and waiting should anyone wish to grab a bite to eat on the way out.

Safe diving,

Ken

Back
Top Bottom