Hello from Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome IG...We are all jealous of your location :wink: Enjoy..

hey , welcome to scuba board. there are no words to describe how lucky u are to be living down there! i went there for march break and didnt wanna leave. the scuba diving is AWSOME! i almost got attacked by a moray eel tho. anyways its great here

Welcome to the board! glad you found this site. It's great and a wealth of info. I'm happy to say that i was in Cayman a few months ago and plan on going again. I had the pleasure of meeting up with Psycho at StingRay City and that was lots of fun. You're so lucky to be living there enjoy every moment.

Welcome Island Guy,

I'm planning to travel to Grand Cayman with a group of divers next October.
Can you help me with some informations?
Thanks,
Marcio

i did my first dive in cayman islands too and i must say i dont think ive seen any better!

On my way this Sat. for 2 weeks of wet!!!! Diving with our friends
and looking for a beach at 7 Mile. Has it come back yet? I heard the gov. was going to do something about the erosion. T or F?

The GOv is still getting a plan for the beach.Right now some of the beach has come back.Who are you diving with in Cayman? Weather is HOT!

Island Guy:
The GOv is still getting a plan for the beach.Right now some of the beach has come back.Who are you diving with in Cayman? Weather is HOT!

We do a great deal of our boat diving with 7 Mile Watersports. The dive shop is located in the resort where we timeshare. We also do a lot of shore diving, and this year we would like to try some East End diving.
I don't mind the hot weather. Last year we got rained on 75% of our stay, including those rare all day storms, wasn't much topside fun.
We haven't had a beach at our resort for 3 years now and I truly miss it.
2 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom