Hello from Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi! I am a new member from the Cayman Islands.
I am looking for any feedback on the Dacor Rig 2 BC.

Thanks ,

Al

welcome aboard! i love the Caymans, as that is where i made my first dive ever!

Island Guy:
Hi! I am a new member from the Cayman Islands.
I am looking for any feedback on the Dacor Rig 2 BC.

Thanks ,

Al
Island Guy from one newbie to another welcome.
The dacor rig is a good bcd I dive it most of the time here in the Pacific Northwest. I do some tec wreck with it. But when I go warm water like to your home I dive a tropical from seaquest less drag and not much lift don't need it there.
Looking at coming back to GC this Oct 12 - 20 staying at the seaveiw inn heard the new owners have fixed it up nice.
Whats the local scoop.

Welcome to SB! You should post your question in the BC forum, more people will see it and be able to help you out. Unfortunately, I know nothing about it.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Wrangler:
Island Guy from one newbie to another welcome.
The dacor rig is a good bcd I dive it most of the time here in the Pacific Northwest. I do some tec wreck with it. But when I go warm water like to your home I dive a tropical from seaquest less drag and not much lift don't need it there.
Looking at coming back to GC this Oct 12 - 20 staying at the seaveiw inn heard the new owners have fixed it up nice.
Whats the local scoop.

Yes the Seaview is fixed up and not a bad place to stay. Just dove there last week. It is my favorite place for lunch.

Back
Top Bottom