Hello From Hollywood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the party line. I've noticed you posting earlier, so you're not brand new - but welcome just the same!

Got a couple of suggestions - which you're welcome to blow off:

Took a look at your Profile. Which one are you? Answer not required, but curious. You can put "I'm the guy" or "I'm the lovely blonde" under the photo as a captions you know? (Look at mine, for example.) When you do, you may have to reload you picture. Seems like I had some problems along that line.

Now, I'm just a Padi AOW diver, so it's not surprising that I don't understand some things - like you Agency Training? You could pity amateurs like me and spell that out?

And I really missed it on your location: "Off the Coast of Hollywood Florida 130bsl " That's where you live?

Otherwise, I'll look forward to your input...

:cheers:
don

Thats My Wife, She is for sale (Just Kidding)

IANTD IS SHORT FOR

INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NITROX AND TECHNICAL DIVERS --------i'm sure you understand now why we use IANTD

I live in Hollywood Florida........130bsl is where i enjoy to be---Thats because the Wife cannot talk underwater :) (again just kidding)

NitroxDvrFL once bubbled...
Thats My Wife, She is for sale (Just Kidding)
Hey, don't tempt me. She's an attractive lady, and this is a family forum.

IANTD IS SHORT FOR INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NITROX AND TECHNICAL DIVERS --------i'm sure you understand now why we use IANTD

Makes sense, but a lot of recreational divers don't know. I'm exploring that area next, if I can find a good instructor here on the high desert. Got a lead on a TDI instructor.

I live in Hollywood Florida........130bsl is where i enjoy to be---Thats because the Wife cannot talk underwater :) (again just kidding)

BSL, not lbs. Got it.!

It's always good to see another South Florida diver on the board, another potential buddy.

Are you available weekdays to get wet? I work for a major airline here in FLL as a Mechanic so I work nights and weekends, kind of makes it hard to find a dive buddy. I was thinking of trying to go this Wednesday, if the wind lets up. Drop me a PM if you're interested and maybe we can meet up on one of the many boats around here.

Scott

Scott,

who do you wrench for i used to work for Continental and Spirit Airlines. Now i sell A/C Parts to the Airlines

Delta. I work Line Maintenance here at FLL. I've been with them for nearly 6 years now and have been down here for most of that. I love living in South Florida but this nights and weekends crap is killing me. LOL

Sort of looks like tomorrow is out as the seas are supposed to be 3 to 5. Pro Dive is doing Tenneco Towers, I love that dive but hate getting beat up doing it. I got a new computer two weeks ago and have been dieing to get it wet, but 3 to 5 is just a little much to put up with and still have fun.

Scott

are you the one on the left or right of your photo?

Welcome aboard. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom