Hello from Iraq

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BMETdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,
I first started with a discovery dive in Spain when I was there and decided to get my certification before I was deployed to Iraq. I did 6 dives in the Keys and then over R&R went to Myrtle Beach for 2 more. I am interested in finding out about dive opportunities in the NC/ SC area. I enjoy ocean diving but am willing to try fresh water. The biggest problem I see in NC is all sites seem to be in the 90-140 foot range and currently I have only gotten to 54 ft. Well that is about it if you have any questions go ahead and ask even if it is about Iraq.

Lee

Welcome to the board.

Ah, Fayetville, or as we called it in my day, FayetNam. Some interesting changes in the 82nd in the works if the Army Times is to be belived.

Stay safe and God Bless

LTC Pasley
1/508th Inf (ABN) 3d Bde 82nd Div (ABN) 1972-1979

Be sure to check out our New Divers forum, too. Don't worry about the wrecks off of NC, you'll be ready for them in time. You do need to consider AOW training when you can and most certainly - Nitrox for those wrecks.

don :bandit_2:

Hi Lee,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :balloon

And thank you so much for your service to our country. I have lots of friends and family in Iraq right now. When do you come home?
:usa:

fsudiver:
Hi Lee,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :balloon

And thank you so much for your service to our country. I have lots of friends and family in Iraq right now. When do you come home?
:usa:

I should be home in late nov early dec.

Welcome to the boards!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom