Hello from London from a Geordie lad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey up, nic to see some uk divers entering the oceans, nower days the forum's get bombarded with texans [feels oneself getting ganged up on] not that they arent all cool or anything. Well anyway welcome to the board. Not entirely sure if this is allowed but if you need to contact more uk divers --> www.bsacforum.co.uk

-Pat*

Hello, Geordieboy! Judging by your screen name, I take it you're a member of the Toon Army? :D

If so, how much longer do you think Graeme Souness will last as Toon's manager?

Well hello there you friendly bunch o' divers... cool forum (now I am findin me way around). Thanks for all the welcomes/pointers/advice. Always welcome more advice on the finer details of diving around Sipidan/what opinions were of accommodation/service at kapalai are...

In response to the last post... I am unfortunately a traitor Geordie and support Liverpool. Which does fortunately give me right to pass judgement on the foolish, oh so foolish decision to employ Graeme 'I'll wreck your team no problem' Souness... nuiff said methinks.

Supernal... I only wish my accent had that effect - it's a bit of a weird hybrid now I have lived doon south for a good few years now!

Gemma - wicked photies, I'm a complete novice at underwater photography, were they with a particularly special camersa/lens? I'd like to get some while I'm over there this time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom