Hello from London, UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Ladies and Gents,
Hope your all well and enjoying the diving.
I'm based down in London, UK having to get used to diving in a drysuit!
Joined the site so I could pick the brains of the enormous amount of members to help me with any problems I may encounter and of course for recommendations on where to dive around the globe.
Keep well and stay safe
Jim

Welcome, Jim. There is a wealth of experience on the board for all those lingering diving questions.

Hi Jim,

Welcome aboard.

Where do you dive in the UK? Done any diving abroad?

Cheers.

Hello and thanks for the welcome. I currently dive on the south coast, Chicester, Brighton, Weymouth and Plymouth a few times. There are some great wrecks of the south coast and loads of them. My experience aboard has been the Maldives where I initially got the bug and carried out the Padi scuba diver course then Oman where I completed it up to open water. On return to the uk, I joined a club and am now just about to under go my sports diver traing with BSAC having now acheived the required experience for that level.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom