Hello From Long Island, Ny

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
HI, MY NAME IS ANTHONY, OR TONY. I AM 22 YEARS OLD, IM NEW TO THE DIVE SCENE, BUT LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT. I GUESS I JUST WANT TO SAY HELLO TO ALL, AND MEET SOME DIVE BUDDIES.

THERE AR SO MANY DIVE CLUBS AROUND, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY A PARTICULAR ONE WOULD BE BETTER, (IN THE NEW YORK AREA)

I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS ON THE MARES MR-22 ABYSS REG. IM THINGKING OF UPGRADING AND I DID SOME RESEARCH AND I THINK I LIKE IT. ANY HELP FROM YOU WOULD BE GREAT. THANKS.

SAFE AND EXCITING DIVING
ANTHONY

howdy tony....

Check out the regulators section and do some searches using the search tool for the mares abyss or MR-22, feel free to resurrect (aka.. post in) an old thread if you have a question that wasn't answered....

Enjoy the board...lots of diving freaks here...and some other named tony too....

-Big-T(ony)

Hi! Myself and my better half are just across the bridge in Jersey. If you ever head this way, message us and maybe some day we can meet up.
Bill

ANTSINHISPANTS once bubbled...
HI, MY NAME IS ANTHONY, OR TONY. I AM 22 YEARS OLD, IM NEW TO THE DIVE SCENE, BUT LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT. I GUESS I JUST WANT TO SAY HELLO TO ALL, AND MEET SOME DIVE BUDDIES.

THERE AR SO MANY DIVE CLUBS AROUND, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY A PARTICULAR ONE WOULD BE BETTER, (IN THE NEW YORK AREA)

I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS ON THE MARES MR-22 ABYSS REG. IM THINGKING OF UPGRADING AND I DID SOME RESEARCH AND I THINK I LIKE IT. ANY HELP FROM YOU WOULD BE GREAT. THANKS.

SAFE AND EXCITING DIVING
ANTHONY

Stop Yeling! :)
useing all caps is the equivalent of yelling at someone..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom