Hello from Maldives!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ocean Dive Travel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi all! My name is David Fernández, I have been in the diving industry for more than 25 years working mainly on liveaboards in Egypt, Maldives and Sudan. I was one of the founders and owner of a diving liveaboard company that used to run vessels in those locations. I have now started a new company called Ocean Dive Travel and will continue running my own operation and liveaboards in Maldives and Egypt.
If you have questions about any of these amazing destinations, I will be more than happy to help!
Have a great day

Hi David, do you have a link to your website? I'm planning on organising a trip to the Maldives. Perhaps we can do something together.
Hello Ned,

It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope I'm not violating any rules by sharing a website link here. I'm still new on the forum and I don't want to get banned so soon!:wink:

The website is Ocean Dive Travel | Viajes y submarinismo. Please note that it is currently under construction, but you can find the basic information there. Additionally, you can download the PDF file containing the Maldives trip details for the first quarter of 2024. I have also attached it here for your convenience.

If you have any other specific dates in mind, please let me know. If my boat is not available, I can still recommend some good alternatives. In a few weeks, we will also have the 2024 Egypt Red Sea PDF and dates available.

By the way, we offer special deals for full charters and groups of even just 6 divers.

Best regards
David

Attachments

• English - MALDIVES 2024.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 81
What region/atoll would you recommend for late July? We will be arriving on 7/22, leaving on 7/29. Liveaboard not an option as my wife does not dive. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom