Hello From Malta (EU)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tehre Brohanan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello Fellow Divers,

After not diving for quite some time, I am finally finding some time to get back into it here in Malta. I am almost finished with a PADI Advanced Cert Course, and recently completed a PPB Speciality Cert in the process, so I am posting a thread here to introduce myself to those in the area that might be looking for a new buddy to dive with. I have been in contact with one potential dive buddy here already for a while now, and it would be nice to meet others as well - the more the merrier! Please feel free to view my profile for more information.

Also, if anyone knows of anyone selling a used BCD (Size Medium), and/or a Regulator/Console set, and a light-weight bag to carry it all it, (preferably inexpensive ones as I am a full-time graduate student, working as an intern for no-pay to complete my thesis and earn my degree), please let me know!

Cheers,
Terry

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom