Hello from MO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gmrviper

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey.Me and a buddy started our classes this weekend. We have all the classroom work done, but now we have to wait till these chilly lakes warm up. I live in Missouri. So ill be diving some murky waters when i finally get certified. Really wish we didn't have to wait , but that will give me some more time to get my confidence built up. Im not the most comfy in the water. But i get a little better all the time. Taking swimming lessons this winter has really helped with my confidence! And ive been swimming at the gym 3 times a week. Anyway just wanted to say hey!

Hey Gmrviper,

Where in Missouri are you? I'm from Florissant, north St. Louis county. Glad to hear another from Misssouri is getting certified. Dry suit certification as well as open water at the same time can get you in the water sooner.

Randy

Hey Randy, im from Springfield. So i am pretty close to TableRock and Oronogo. Where do you normally dive at?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom