Hello from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firecptn

New
Reaction score
I am very new to the diving experience. Actually going for my check off dive this weekend at Fantasy Lake in NC. I am really looking forward to the dives this weekend and can not wait until I am a PADI card carrying member. I am very interested in meeting other dive people in the area and would love to hear from you. Hopefully I will be certified by the end of this weekend and will be looking to go out and do some recreational dives before I have to continue my dive education for the fire department. I work for a fire department that has a dive team and I am one of the new members of the team, so I am sure that my training will not stop here.
Look forward to hearing from everyone and if anyone has some gear to buy cheap, let me know because I just might be interested.

Thanks, Karl

Welcome to SB Karl!:D Pretty soon, you'll be completely addicted to diving like the rest of us :14: . That's cool your FD has a dive team, we have quite a few PSDs on the board and from what I've seen, read and heard, we owe these men and women our heartfelt thanx for all they do.
Welcome Aboard!!

Karl,

welcome to the SB. There is a lot of info here and it is nice that you found this site early in your diving addiction. I think this is the best sport you will ever do. Early crongrats on the C-Card

Welcome to the board Karl. You doing your cert with Down Under?? DU has a very active dive club so come join us. Also, come over and join us on the NC board. We have a large group of active divers in the area and new divers are always welcome. The NC board is a great place to meet local buddies and to find someone to help you develope your skills. There is a link below my sig.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Early congrats on your upcoming cert. Just remember which "hose" to take with you diving. Looks like the DU and NC divers are going to take great care of you!!!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Have fun this weekend!

Welcome to :sblogo:...Karl
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good wreck diving on your coast there when your training and experience gets you ready. Done that a few times myself.

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

hey and welcome....there a couple of us in the fuquay area

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom