Hello from Ontario....Question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey my name is Yvonne, i am 16 and i live in MIssisauga Ontario...I just got certified adn now i am ready to go and scuba dive. But everywhere i look there are only older people scuba-diving....i was just wondering if anyone out there know a place or a club only for younger scuab-divers around Mississauga or Toronto? Thanks a buch! :doctor:

I can't help with MIssisauga but I can tell you this. I train lots of younger divers but it's the "old people" you will see the most.

Since at an older age, the kids have grown up , moved out and now it's time for Mom and Dad to be young again:wink:

I know there is lots of action out your way and will have no problems finding a buddy your age.

Ron

I've noticed that too. Maybe it is just do to the fact that they may have more money and more spare time on their hands. I am 25 and don't get to dive nearly as much as I want to.

Can't help you with Mississauga but if it were Kingston or Brockville I could. I've been diving with a 17 yr old in Kingston who has the most amazing buoyancy, she's beautiful underwater. And a 16 yr old in Brockville but I didn't actually see him during the dive. Of course they are both the kids of charter operators.:wink:

BTW, us old folks aren't all bad.:eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom