Hello from Poughkeepsie, NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

woodfrogs

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I'm currently getting certified(and so is my husband), and we're going to the USVI in July and hope to log some great dives while we're there. This board looks to be a great resource for a newbie like me!
Thanks to everyone,
Barbara

It's always nice to see new faces but new divers are even better. Hope both you and your husband have a wonderful time during your course. Please keep us advised on your progress.

Howdy Barbara!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Welcome! Before I moved to CA, I used to play with the Hudson Valley Phil, based in the Bardavon Theater in downtown Poughkeepsie. Are you taking your class at Dutchess Diving Center? Have fun in the USVI.
Neil

Welcome!!~ Poke around, do a search- you will be suprised at the wealth of info available.

This board is THE authority when it comes to info and being able to ask/answer questions.

Neil,
Yes, we're with DDC, Tony has been really great. I've known his oldest son for years.

Barbara

Back
Top Bottom