Hello from Seoul-Hong Kong-Tulum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone! I’m a newly-addicted to the diving world.

Just got my OW and AOW a short while ago in Taganga, Colombia and currently traveling and diving in Tulum, Mexico.

I’m originally from Korea but live in Hong Kong hence the odd title, sorry for that!

I found the forum while searching for good mask recommendations for my flat, small-nosed face, and I’m really excited to learn and share more information about diving.

Thanks for reading!

Hi everyone! I’m a newly-addicted to the diving world.

Just got my OW and AOW a short while ago in Taganga, Colombia and currently traveling and diving in Tulum, Mexico.

I’m originally from Korea but live in Hong Kong hence the odd title, sorry for that!

I found the forum while searching for good mask recommendations for my flat, small-nosed face, and I’m really excited to learn and share more information about diving.

Thanks for reading!

Hello flatfacedmermaid!

I am also very new to diving and this forum, living in Hong Kong and planning a trip to Cebu after Chinese New Year. This forum is more resourceful than I thought :) Happy Diving!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida......thanks for sharing your dive log with us...keep up the good work and enjoy your traveling.

Welcome from Byron Bay, Australia
I dive with a Beuchat single lens mask, as do a few of my friends (a whole melting pot of ethnicities and face shapes) and they seal really well. Get into a store and see what passes the (literal) sniff test :yeahbaby:

Welcome to diving and ScubaBoard from Catalina Island

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom