Hello from South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Darkwing from sunny old england...what part of RSA are you in?

Hello Diving Doc

I'm in the mine dump known as Johannesburg :) Love the place but would much rather be with my mates at Aliwal Shoal...they did 2 dives this morning and needless to say I am super-jealous.

Where about in Devon are you?

Welcome to the ScuabBoard! Lots of us dream we could live where we jump out our backdoors into divable water...... The we walke up and realize in was the tub!!!

Greetings from the shore of Lake Michigan!

Sure, you can't dive it half the year without a drysuit, but some truely outstanding wreck diving here.

Love to hear more about the diving you have in your neck of the woods. :wink:

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Another warm welcome to ScubaBoard from not so warm Ohio in the states!

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welkom by Scuba Board, die weer hier is ysig koud, ons sal in Oktober in Pretoria wees. Bokke Bo!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom