Hello From The Great Lakes!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello to All!
Just started diving this past summer and already have about 25 logged dives so I am off and running. Mainly hang out in the St. Clair River looking for goodies and diving wrecks in visibility from near 0 to 6-10 feet. We dove some wrecks in Lake Superior through Shipwreck Tours in Munising. Great time, great people at Shipwreck Tours. Also got a chance to do quite a few shores dives from St. Ignace into Lake Huron and Lake Michigan. Etc, etc, etc. Looking forward to clear water in the fall, downtime for DIY projects in the winter, the clear cold water of spring, dive road trips of the summers to come.

Always looking for new dive buddies to dive with us in the St. Clair River. You can get ahold of many of us here www.brethrenofthecoast.net. Just post away and let us know if you're going to be in the area.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Why not add your locations to your profile? It helps...

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to Scuba Board
:wave-smil :wave-smil

Great please to be for a diver, welcome to the SB!

Thanks I'll do that

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom