Hello From the Kings Mountain, NC Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wingwalker84

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am an experienced diver but am new to the forum. I have a SSI Master Diver cert and am in training for insistant instructor. I am mainly here to learn from others as well as teach, and to throw the name of my parents dive shop out to others looking for a reasonalbe and friendly shop for gear and training. Visit divenowworklater.com to check out the site for Aquatic Pleasures Dive Center. Teresa Shaw is the Manager and Customer support, while Calvin Shaw is an Instructor through PADI, SSI, and SDI. The shop carries many of the major brands to include, Scuba Pro, Sherwood, Zeagle. Hollis, Akona, and others. All training can be achieved, starting at open water certifications all the way up to instructor, with many specialty courses inbetween. Thanks for having me aboard and I am looking forward to getting up with some of you guys to schedule some trips for the NC Graveyard, and Meg Ledge.:snorkel2:

Thanks Stacy. I see that you are also in the Central NC area. Maybe I will run into you at the PDRA Quarry sometime. Just look for the Big Grey Dodge Ram with Aquatic Pleasures down the side.

I have a SSI Master Diver cert and am in training for insistant instructor.

You know me well enough that I can't let you get by with this Mr. Insistant Instructor :wink:

Yeah, I hate spell check. It put that there instead of assistant, guess i misspelled it the first time and now I can not change for there is no edit link on that post. Oh, well. How is your training going. My books come in last night so hopefully I can finish before my surgery at the end of the month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom