Hello from the UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone,

Just a quick note as I've just signed up here really...

I'm kind of new/kind of not new to diving. I did my BSAC course a number of years ago, but never ended up taking the exam at the end of it. For those unfamiliar with BSAC (British Sub Aqua Club), it takes - or at least does in Jersey - the whole dive season to do your qualification. So, unfortunately, I walked away after money/time/effort being spent with nothing except a box of gear that sat in the garage for a few years!

Anyway, my fiancee and I had talked about learning to dive together for quite a while, and decided to make a holiday out of it. In March this year, we went to Hurghada in Egypt and had an amazing two weeks, and came away with our Advanced Open Water PADI certifications.

Back home now, my gear serviced and a new semi-dry suit purchased, along with a whole load of gear for my other half, we're diving the considerably cooler waters of Jersey in the Channel Islands, and counting down until we get married next year, and can go diving on honeymoon in Mauritius and South Africa :)

Anyway... 'nuff about me...!!

Cheers

Good to hear you picked up diving again,be sure to have lots of fun, the both of you.
Btw welcome to the board

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom