Hello from Toronto!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uppa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone,

I just discovered these forums a few hours ago while doing some research, and I can't seem to stop reading them. Just what I need at work - another distraction.

I went first-time diving a few months ago while on vacation and absolutely loved it. And while I successfully resisted for a while the scuba bug is biting me. All of a sudden I'm researching open water certification, gear, and planning a dive vacation all at the same time. I'm excited (and experiencing information overload), but will hopefully start my certification process in the next week or two once I find the right instructor.

These forums are a great resource. I look forward to posting more... once I actually know something :)

Hey Welcome to the Board!

Feel free to send me a PM if you want some recommendations for shops/instructors in the GTA.

Cheers.

-J.-

Hi Uppa, welcome to SB. I stumbled on it pretty much just like you and I warn you, it's an addiction!

If I can help, PM me - I'm just on the outskirts of Toronto. I happen to belong to a great training dive club and if you happen to live nearby it might be a great match for you. :D If not, I can certainly recommend places in the area.

smilies-41093.png

I don't know if I welcomed you before the crash or not, as so much was lost - but I like to Howdy everyone. Now that we seem to be stable: HOWDY!

Let me know if I can help you here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom