Hello from tropical Philippines !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pia

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone! I'm a city girl from Manila but every chance I get I'm off to some tropical island. Living in the Philippines, I am lucky to be a hop, skip away from paradise. Someday I'd like to post and share beautiful pictures of our waters. I love diving the Coron Wrecks in Palawan. I've been certified since '97 but only now decided to join a forum. YOLO!

Mabuhay, Pia!

I'm Craig from Australia. My wife and I will be over your way diving next year. We can't wait. Malapascua. Coron. Puerto Galera. We're planning on doing a week in each - with a fourth week yet to be decided on. Some great diving in the Phils it looks like! I have a lot of fond memories of Manila, from working with ABS/CBN / Star Cinema there back in the late 90s. Fun city :) And the people in the Philippines who I met were lovely and kind and warm.

There are a lot of people from the Phils on scubaboard. I'm sure they will be along to welcome you soon.

Have fun! This is the single best place to come for learning more about scuba that I have found.

I have the good fortune of going back to Palawan in a week. Will be doing oceanographic work - but our boat is a diving live-a-board so non-working hours can become underwater time! Last year I got quite a few dives in and plan to again this year. However, lets keep the tropical cyclones in check this year though!

here is the Philippine Paradise Divers (PPD) badge you may find it in ScubaBoard.com smiley section under Psycho

or rather under OVERSIZED section of smileys.

but PPD is indeed under Psycho smiley.... confused? hehehehe

here is PPD very own smiley
it is really under the Psycho smiley :D:ppd:

Wow! There's a Philippine forum:blinking: There was a time I was into diving but my dive group got busy and so I stopped. Then a couple years back I just decided to go back diving again and not wait for people to come along. Sometimes I would travel on my own or go on solo adventures around the Philippines. I noticed every time I got on the dive boat I ended up making new friends from all over the world. Thank you all for the warm welcome and for the smileys!

that smiley is by the way a real person , his SB nick is JAG

Welcome to SCUBAbord!

I ready to go diving in the Palawan, again.

Back
Top Bottom