Hello From USIA Dry Suits!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USIA

Contributor
Reaction score
My name is Jerry Langan. I am Vice President of USIA Dry Suits in charge of Sales & Marketing. Before being put in charge of USIA's sales division, I worked at USIA for 14 years as the Quality Control Supervisor. I was in charge of our production facility as well as our repair facility. If any of you have any questions regarding Dry Suits or Dry Suit repair, I would be glad to answer any questions on our dry Suits or others. As an American Made Manufacturer, I may have different insight into many of your equipment questions. I've been diving since I was 15 years old, and can't wait to get my 2 year old and his soon to be born sibling in the pool.

Hi There Jerry,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me, I love Dry Suit. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome Jerry. Don't have any USIA gear but do have a couple of your DEMA posters that are quite nice. :wink:

hi Jerry, nice to have you aboard. i'm trying to work up the courage to try dry-suit diving this summer near my home in coastal massachusetts usa. so far i've been strictly a warm water fin fan, but this year... i'm gonna, i'm gonna, yep,yep, okay, here i go, all right now, this is it, no really, i'm going in, yup, here i go...
an SSI rep told me recently that dry-suit diving was just the best, commenting, "once your face goes numb, it's just great." not the most encouraging words, actually.
will USIA be at the sea rovers show in boston in march?
ADY

Ain'tDeadYet:
hi Jerry, nice to have you aboard. i'm trying to work up the courage to try dry-suit diving this summer near my home in coastal massachusetts usa. so far i've been strictly a warm water fin fan, but this year... i'm gonna, i'm gonna, yep,yep, okay, here i go, all right now, this is it, no really, i'm going in, yup, here i go...
an SSI rep told me recently that dry-suit diving was just the best, commenting, "once your face goes numb, it's just great." not the most encouraging words, actually.
will USIA be at the sea rovers show in boston in march?
ADY

You won't believe the difference on the second dive. Here in Puget Sound, we can all handle the first dive in a wet suit. It is that surface interval and getting back in that wet suit that makes a dry suit seem like you have died and gone to heaven. I don't even notice when my face goes numb!

Go for it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom