Hello from Western MD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dolbie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greetings,
I just got my certification on Jan 9th in Cozumel over top of Cedral Wall. I am very much looking forward to my next dive which will probably not be until this summer at a lake near some family.
I've visited the local dive shop and have met a few folks with a local dive group and I am looking forward to meeting more.
PADI just e-mailed me to say my official card is going to be arriving in a couple of weeks and I hope to not let too much dust settle on it.

Welcome to the board! Do you think you are going to dive in the local quarries?

Welcome to the board! Do you think you are going to dive in the local quarries?

I have not really thought about it. I usually prefer nice clear water. What are some nice diving quarries around here?

Welcome Aboard !
If theres a good dive quarry in your area. It's a great way to work on those skills and improve as a diver.
After a little lake and quarry diving, clear, warm water is a breeze !

smilies-2351.png

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

My PADI card arrived yesterday!
mmmmm... it smells like . . official!

I'm not sure how far away you are. There is Dutch Springs in PA (about 2.5 hours from DC), Lake Rawlings in VA (about 2.5 hours from DC), Mt. Storm in WV (about 3 hours or so from DC), and Bainbridge in MD...might be closest to you but I'm not exactly sure where in MD it is. Have you been to the mid atlantic bottom feeders forum yet? There is a sticky there that talks about all the local quarries.

Also Hyde's quarry, in Westminster.

I think Hyde's is what I meant. Now that you said that, I'm not 100 % sure that bainbridge is in MD...it might be in PA... :confused:

Just look in the bottom feeder forum...it's got all the details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom