Hello from Western NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhondajc18

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!
Been lurking a bit and decided to drop in and say hi. Been diving a bit less than a year and I'm up to 59 dives. Just got back from a solo trip to Cozumel where I racked up 21 dives and about 13 hours of bottom time.
Looking forward to trading "war" stories with the rest of you!
Rhonda

Howdy Rhonda!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

So, did you like Coz better than Akamal...?

don

:D

DandyDon:
Howdy Rhonda!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

So, did you like Coz better than Akamal...?

don

:D

Yeah. The drift diving was a lot better in Coz---had a couple of dives that were more like parasailing underwater. Whew! What a ride!

Rhonda,
That is a lot of dives for such a short time period considering that you live in NY. Do you wreck dive?
Rockie Diver

mobymark:
This is the place to be for war stories!!!

Yeah - this one time, at band camp...

Hi!
Yep, wreck diving is my favorite. Do it mostly in the St. Lawrence, Lake Ontario and Lake Erie. Great wrecks, many in terrific condition.
What about you?

Cool! I know there are a lots of divers here but never seem to meet any!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom