Hello from Winnipeg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
First poster here.

Originally from British Columbia - NAUI certified in 1980 in Powell River and made many dives in and around Powell River and Quadra Island. Toward the end of my time in BC I was working at a large fishing resort and spent a lot of time in the water taking guests drift diving as well as doing light commercial work - recovering items, doing inspections and repairs to docks and yachts. One of my last dives (and certainly my worst) there was recovering a drowning victim.

Since 93 we have been in Winnipeg where the diving opportunities are pretty limited and my time and interests elsewhere. My wife and I recently certified PADI in Jamaica and after experiencing warm water and the magic of coral reefs will be making as many trips to the Caribbean as we can afford to.

Great to back. Looking forward to going shopping for gear soon.

Cheers

Paul :D

Welcome to :sblogo: and enjoy all the info in the forums. :D
If your looking for a trip this summer, your welcome to come and join ScubaBoard in Cozumel.
We have a few of your fellow Canadians joining us also. Click the banner for info if your interested. :D

Back
Top Bottom