Hello from WV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know several people in Gilbert, I lived in Logan for three years.

Don’t go diving in RD Bailey!!!
hahahahaha that's awesome , and NO way I d dive RD lol...almost hit a refrigerator jet skiing once lol...My place in Florida is actually about an hour from Port Canaveral area, love that place

I have friends in Gilbert who brag of swimming in the Tug. That’s even worse than the Guyandotte.

NFW would I swim in either! I know what flows into those rivers.

I have friends in Gilbert who brag of swimming in the Tug. That’s even worse than the Guyandotte.

NFW would I swim in either! I know what flows into those rivers.
No way Id swim in either lol...I learned to swim in the Guyandotte, before I knew what was in it lol....Hopefully we run into each other sometime. I m actually the only dentist in Gilbert, good thing you dont have to have a license to practice here lol

That's him! I likely call him again in a couple of weeks. He and Penny are hiding there from the Covid till they can get vaccinated.
He’s an awesome guy and super intelligent you don’t graduate first in your class at Harvard law if you aren’t a genius lol , love he and Penny !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom