Hello, I'm a newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael Schlink

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have no idea what I'm doing here! I've been diving a long time, am an instructor, along with a lot of experience in a lot of different types of diving-let's talk

Welcome to the party line :thumb: I usually tell people that this is a fun place to learn, but you're way ahead of me. I'll look forward to your input...

Now, there is a forum for Instructors Only. Probably a good place, too, but I hope all you :grad: pros will come back and chat with us amateurs, too.

:wave: don

Dandydon, damn that was a fast reply. My wife rolled her eyes when I told her I had got on to some kind of forum for diving. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get my name off the list apparently everyone uses an alias,Oh well. I'll probably take a look at the instructor only thing but I like talking with new divers. Ive been an instructor over 15 years, dive reefs, wrecks and caves, trimix rebreathers etc.,etc., I own a lot of gear and as my wife will tell ya'll - Everyone is entitled to my opinion Stay safe but dive, dive, dive

It's up to you. Some people use their real names. But if you want to change user names, a Regualtor can help. Just click onto the area at the bottom where it says "Report this to a Moderator," and ask with the accompanying message. :notworthy:

Enjoy! don

Hey mike,

Welcome to the Boards.
If you enjoy talking to new divers
This is the place to be.

There are a lot of us here.
and boy do we have questions.

This is so cool. thanks for the warm welcome. My wife and I are both instructors and very active divers. I live eat and breathe diving. I had no idea that there was this forum for divers. Istumbled upon it just last nite. As far as ???? ask away I will do my best

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom