hello introduce my name is andri i just want to share my best dive in my life :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andriyus

New
Reaction score
Una Una Island Togean Sulawesi Central Indonesia
# of dives

Hello my name is Andri,
I am new to diving forum, but I diving a lot in Togean island central sulawesi una una volcano island.
I hope that other people can find this secluded highly remote island, even remoter than raja ampat
I was in una una island volcano central sulawesi togean island indonesia.

I just had the best dive of my life in this magnificent island.
https://youtu.be/Caf9AYJEVs0
i posted a video in a divesite full of fishes, huge barracuda tornadoes, jackfishes shoal, yellowfin tunas, skipjacks, potato grouper as big as 100 kgs, napoleon fishes. eagle rays
so many fishes.
I never imagine there is still a place like this in the world. its not even expensive.
Raja ampat is so much more expensive but the diving is the same!!

everything from pelagic fishes to macro stuuf, like pipefishes, scorpion fishes, nudibranches, and seahorses is also available.
no bombing no poisoning, the sea is really natural and minimal from human distubance pollution.
however there is only one dive operator there. its Sanctum Una Una.
www.unauna-sanctum.com.

i just feel i have to share this experience!!!

Wow, that video totally blows me away. So Unauna-Sactum is it? Where you ok with their service for this area (Palau Sulawesi and Togean)?

I will be in Bali and promptly heading to the Komodo Islands with my two teenage boys. I could go to Palu area as well.

I love south east asia diving. I had scaled down versions of what you show in that video off the Tachai Islands in the northern part of Thailand's Similan chain. Later that month I went to Indonesia for the first time. 10 days in and around Bali. Nusa Lembongan by far my favorite for prestine reefs that weren't dynamited to hell as in some parts of asia.

Back
Top Bottom