Hello-looking for dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fitparrish

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am new to diving, but I have the fever bad! I am 47 and just started diving. I am headed to Islamorada in a couple of weeks to get my AOW but I want to find some folks to dive with locally. Please let me know if there are any trips happening so I can get some more experience and meet some fellow divers!

I'm gonna try to go Monday or Tuesday of next week. I don't know where or with who but I am gonna figure something out for sure.

By the way.Welcome to the Board.

Welcome aboard Fit,

You'll find lotsa good folks here. There's usually a trip in the works.....

Enjoy Islamorada - If you get the chance, Do the Eagle. It's a great wreck. The life on it is awesome.

Ty

Hello fitparrish,
Welcome to the board.
I am mostly a lurker here - reading and learning.
I have been certified since 96 but don't get too dive much, but I am planning to change that in the near future, so I might want to hook up with you and others for some diving.

Hola and welcome to the forum :multi: I am always ready to dive. The weather hasn't been brilliant of late but as soon as that changes I'll be diving. Keep an eye out for stuff going on and please always feel welcome to jump in :)

Hey Ty when are you going out again?

I am new to diving, but I have the fever bad! I am 47 and just started diving. I am headed to Islamorada in a couple of weeks to get my AOW but I want to find some folks to dive with locally. Please let me know if there are any trips happening so I can get some more experience and meet some fellow divers!
keep checking with "Lake Mary Dive Club" aka "GET YOUR Feet WEt" there will be some dive trips posted during the next 3 days.

keep checking with "Lake Mary Dive Club" aka "GET YOUR Feet WEt" there will be some dive trips posted during the next 3 days.

Hey I thought you guys abandoned that place. Very good to see that is not the case.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom