hello new to this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

icope

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone just wondering where everyone is from?? I am from wisconsin and my buddy moved I have yet to do my ow class but am looking for someone around me that can help me go diving after I am certified. I don't want to get certified and not be able to dive...

Hi again icope, we have members from all over the world here on Scubaboard.

icope:
Hello everyone just wondering where everyone is from?? I am from wisconsin and my buddy moved I have yet to do my ow class but am looking for someone around me that can help me go diving after I am certified. I don't want to get certified and not be able to dive...

As the previous reply said, all over. But here within the GLWC, weare primarily from within the Mid-west area. Lots of us from Ohio and Mich, but I've seen others from IN and IL, and I think a few WI around here. So, your post may help get in contact with those closest to you. You didn't say where in WI, so I'll ask, where in Wisconsin are you?

Ken

PS I'm from Ohio, myself, but have dove with a fair number of michiganders, so we do some traveling!

icope:

Hey Man,
Im from wisconsin! Just north of Milwaukee a bit,If your looking to dive hit me up! I dive ,night dives,and most weekends! Got to dive! I have a boat set up to dive off,and do some darn cool wrecks, some that are in range for a newer diver.
And LakeMichigan if the winds slow down and keep the cold water out deep ,will warm up a bit soon that you could do some wrecks in a wet suit-like a 7mm.
Get that C-card! If your not near me,you can find divers close to your home,but do it its well worth it!
Brad
This is me on a wreck-see Im a mix master of the muck!

Hello Icope,

I live near Port Washington Wisconsin. Where abouts in Wisconsin are you? Theres a bunch of clubs around. Not too hard to scare up a dive buddy in these parts. See you on the board if not in person. Welcome aboard!

Jim

Howdy...

Plenty of places to dive up in the lakes. I don;t know for certain where, but I'm sure someone in this little group might now of something.

Welcome aboard.

(BEWARE...some of these people ain't right)
-T

Big-t-2538:
(BEWARE...some of these people ain't right)
-T

Boy - if that ain't the pot callin' the kettle black.....

thanks everyone I live southeast of Milwaukee in a town called Mukwonago

Welcome to SB!!!!!
And T is right....some of these people "ain't" right....but that's what makes us fun!!!!

Back
Top Bottom