hello The Villages Fl.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[

how was the Living Seas??

QUOTE=H2Andy]didee, we have a couple of people from the Villages as members. also, they have
an active dive club. they are diving the Living Seas at Disney tomorrow.

you'll love it![/QUOTE]

hi yes we have an active scuba club here in the villages. welcome

Welcome, Didee, to the board and hoepfully The Villages. The club name is The Villages Scuba Club......go figure. We have a very active club with great people. We try to plan dives for all interests. Some of the dives coming up are: Shark tooth diving off Venice Beach Sat. 4/17, The Ginnie Springs BBQ the weekend of the 24th, Bonaire in the fall ($799 includes round trip air from Miami, 7 nights/8 days at the Divi Flamingo, $50 room credit, all you can eat breakfast buffet), Blackbeards live a board next year. And of course trips to the Keys and Boynton Beach boat dives, spring dives etc. Someone is always coming up with dive ideas.
Check us out when you get here. Our meetings are on the first weds. of every month.

Chuck

madeline:
hi yes we have an active scuba club here in the villages. welcome

when are your meetings?? I hope to be at the Villages the last of April...trying to deside if I will be able to live at this great place

wow! does that sound like fun and what a price. I almost went to Bonair this month...about twice the price and without any food, I am coming to The Villages the end of this month for a few days. I will be looking around for a place and part time work. (nurse) I wish I could be there for your meeting but work still calls. Thanks for the info. Didee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom