hello The Villages Fl.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

didee

Reaction score
hello
Iam new at this. I plann on moving to the Villages, Fl. from
Alabama. I love to dive....been diving around 7years haven't gotten wet this year. anyone from the Villages??

Hi didee
Welcome to Scubaboard. Where 'bouts is the Villages? OH, and click on over to the Florida Conch Divers club, we are a very active group and a dive is always being planned someplace in the state, including the Ginnie Springs Party the end of April
http://www.scubaboard.com/t50137.html

didee, we have a couple of people from the Villages as members. also, they have
an active dive club. they are diving the Living Seas at Disney tomorrow.

you'll love it!

didee:
hello
Iam new at this. I plann on moving to the Villages, Fl. from
Alabama. I love to dive....been diving around 7years haven't gotten wet this year. anyone from the Villages??

:scubadive Welcome to the site!!! Lots to learn and see here. :scubadive

There is always room in the water for one more diver. Like stated above visit the Florida Conch Divers Section (FCD) often. Someone there is always posting about doing a dive and it's always an open invitation for any and all to show. I'm off to Venice Beach this morning for some Shark's Teeth. The reports I've seen so far is that the Viz is about 20'...yes that's feet, and light ripples to chop.

Gotta go for now,

Wildbill:cop_2:

hello
I have not moved to the Village as yet. I plan on retiring in Aug. I am still trying to deside if I can afford a home there without working full time (ugh) I am an RN. I want to go where I can smi-retire and spend my days in my own mission field helping others, promoting health, I am waiting on HIS word and HIS open doors. all of you have a great day...oh I sure wish I could go with you to Living Seas
Didee

Howdy there! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

Villages are just south of Ocala and a little north of Orlando.

There are definately some we know who are in that area you are thinking of going to. Try out SmokeAire and Madeline in the FCD section, i am sure there are others, but they are a good start!

BTW, hi and welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom