Hello there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BioLumiLuna

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I signed up with this group recently to try and get advice from the pros and more experienced divers out there, as well as pointers to better dive spots (there aren't many good ones near me). I seem to be on the younger side of the majority signed up here, but I hope that doesn't effect how people percieve me because I am super passionate about diving and marine biology (my dream career).
I hope we can all get along!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...you seem to be off to a great start with your ocean and diving career.....good luck with your endeavors... I'm impressed with your biography page.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...you seem to be off to a great start with your ocean and diving career.....good luck with your endeavors... I'm impressed with your biography page.
Aw, thank you :3

I was just going to say Hi & Welcome... then I read your profile...
So very interesting an full of passion for learning

I had the same passion as a youth which has never faded after all these many years .

This passion was evidently inherited by my children who are all long term divers and especially my son who became a "diver" about the time he took his first steps …

I was just going to say Hi & Welcome... then I read your profile...
So very interesting an full of passion for learning

I had the same passion as a youth which has never faded after all these many years .

This passion was evidently inherited by my children who are all long term divers and especially my son who became a "diver" about the time he took his first steps …

That sounds so adorable ;3
I've wanted to be a marine scientist for as long as I can remember at this point, and I'm not giving it up anytime soon

Welcome! Great to see someone with great passion and a dream.

Folks round here seem to be generally very nice, patient, and supportive. Every once and a while a mildly heated debate crops up, it is the internet after all ...

Where have you been diving?

Have you been to Lake Phoenix? We have family very near there and I'm hoping to get a chace to dive there with my son sometime soon.

Welcome! Great to see someone with great passion and a dream.

Folks round here seem to be generally very nice, patient, and supportive. Every once and a while a mildly heated debate crops up, it is the internet after all ...

Where have you been diving?

Have you been to Lake Phoenix? We have family very near there and I'm hoping to get a chace to dive there with my son sometime soon.
I have been to Lake Phoenix before, and even met a guy in my dive group that was a Vietnam veteran that still went diving after the war. It's a pretty cool spot, and even has this weird thing happen sometimes where pockets of cold air are scattered around the lake and the temperature difference is so big you can physically see it in some spots. Just make sure to not bring any shiny stuff down there or the fish will try to eat it. I went down with a woman who had really big and shiny rings and this Bluegill would not leave her alone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom