Hello To All Members From The Beautiful Island Of Puerto Rico !!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mandy3206

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:scubadive :scubadive

Hi to all members !!!
My name is Mandy, I'm a male (Mandy comes from Armando)diving enthusiast that has been diving since 1995, I've logged over 300 dives but consider myself an amateur willing to learn, The more I read, the more I understand that I need to learn more.

My location is San Juan PR and have dived around many islands in the caribbean.

My goal here is to learn from more experienced divers around the world and share my very limited knowledge with others.

:scubadive :scubadive

Welcome! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

Welcome, and many happy adventures to you!

It's good to know someone from the Island, maybe we can dive sometime.

Thanks for the welcome to all !!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Benvenuto a bordo!! :sharks:

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Thank you to all, I've been browsing the forums the last few days, and found it very interesting and full of good info.

Looks like I'm sticking around and I will learn a lot !!!

Welcome to the Board!
-Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom