Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MORPHIOUS

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all, I am new here as you may have guessed. I am new to diving, so new I havent even gotten wet yet.....lol. Anyway I live in Minnesota and will be relocating to Sarasota Florida in about 3 weeks. I have always wanted to dive but being near the ocean has made me quite a bit more excited to get started. I will be lurking here to get as much free knowledge as I can from all the veterens here.

YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN WET YET???!!!!!

You're missing something! Good to hear you're interested in scuba diving though... I assure you, once you've fallen in love with the sport, you just can't get enough of it....! (well, that was at least my experience) :)

Anyhow... welcome to these forums and have so much fun getting wet!!!!!!

Watersprite

:confused: I live in Michigan and have no plans to move, but that is no reason not to dive. Just had a great weekend at Gilboe Quarry in OH and we dive several times a week here. Give the cold water a chance before you go(its not that bad)!!

LOL ....If I liked the cold, I wouldnt be moving as far from it as I can without a passport. Glad to here of the good diving you are experiencing but I'll be far to busy packing in the next couple weeks to get my card here. :D

Hello and Welcome from the sunny side of the Matrix, Morphious. Have a safe move, and just so that you know, you are moving to a great location for some local diving, and centrality to other great locations in Florida.

Tom

FSUgly once bubbled...
Hello and Welcome from the sunny side of the Matrix, Morphious. Have a safe move, and just so that you know, you are moving to a great location for some local diving, and centrality to other great locations in Florida.

Tom

Thats what I hear. I hope to become a fish down there. It sounds beautiful. Thanks for the warm welcome, I have spent a lot of time reading threads here and finding out alot of things that I would not get real answers to elsewhere.:)

Looks like it's time to get wet. Welcome to the board

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom