hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Flip12:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! When and where do you do most of your diving?

Flip:

Welcome to the board. Be sure to follow the Florida Conch Divers Forum for "what is what" and "who is who!" It is a great group of divers and highly opinionated in a largely constructive way... The great part is you can learn from the local experts and then decide for your self.

Depending on when you dive and what kind of diving you do, your favorites will very. Blue Heron Bridge is my favorite walk in dive... the biodiversity for Macro photographer is great! Pro Dive is my reliable midweek wreck/reef dive (1st because they always go as long as they have one customer and second because there Instructors/Dive Guides know their stuff, know their area and are young and good looking ladies. I hang out with enough middle age guys at work!:)!

Then on the weekends I get a bit of wonderlust and head north toward Jupiter or to the South the keys.... There are tons of great places to dive in between. How good is that?!?

Last edited:
Hi Flip. welcome to Scuba Board! I envy your opportunities to dive in Florida. Have fun, be safe, and do lots of diving.
Tom

Aloha Flip! Welcome to SB. I did some snow skiing in Taos (they wouldn't let us snowboard....is that still the case?). From what I could tell, seemed like a beautiful place but the diving there would pretty much suck. Glad you made it to FLA!!! Now go get wet!!

Back
Top Bottom