Hello from Switzerland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Klopo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Good afternoon everyone !

I did the OWD last September and have been hooked on diving ever since. In March we were on Koh Samui and Koh Tao where I did some dives. Apart from that, I have recently started diving once a week in one of our beautiful Swiss lakes. I try to learn as much as I can from the buddies who come along.

Happy Day
Pascal

Welcome Pascal! Have you been scuba diving in the Bodensee? I have lived near Lac Léman for almost six years and I still haven’t been diving in Suisse yet. And I have two dry suits!

Welcome Pascal! Have you been scuba diving in the Bodensee? I have lived near Lac Léman for almost six years and I still haven’t been diving in Suisse yet. And I have two dry suits!
Hey Pedro

Yes most of the dives i do once a week on Thursdays either in Bodensee, Walensee or Zürichsee.
There are such great dive sites in Lake Walen and Lake Constance. Before I did my courses I would never have thought that there was so much going on in the lakes! I also have a dry suit, currently the water at 5m is about 10 degrees, yesterday I was at 35m and it was just 5 degrees. So not doable with a wetsuit :)

Grüezi Pascal,
Happy diving and welcome to Scubaboard!

Maybe we'll run into each other at one of the lakes!

Grüezi Pascal,
Happy diving and welcome to Scubaboard!

Maybe we'll run into each other at one of the lakes!
Hoi Splitti

in which lakes in Switzerland do you go diving most often ? As I live 10 minutes from Walensee, I go diving there most often.

Hoi Splitti

in which lakes in Switzerland do you go diving most often ? As I live 10 minutes from Walensee, I go diving there most often.

Living in Zurich, it's usually Zürisee, VWSS or Zugersee, but Walensee is beckoning with it's walls and wrecks 🤩

Yesterday i was at "Kleiner Parkplatz" in Herrliberg. Was my first time there, I loved it !
Visibility in Walensee is currently very poor because of the meltwater. Currently between 1-3 metres 👀

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom