Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba65

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, i'm new to this site..just wanted to say Hello to all. I'm from Boston.....and i've been diving for about 12 yrs. now.

Scuba65 - let me be the first to welcome you to Scubaboard.com.

Hope everyone makes you feel welcome - jump right in.

Look forward to seeing you posting round the board. :wink:

Howdy There! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

You been diving a lot longer than me. I'll look forward to your contributions...

don

Well, thank you all for your welcomes. Now what kind of diving do you all do, and where? I do most of my diving in the warmer waters....Here in Boston the water is too cold for me...and too murky. Just came back from Grand Cayman, great diving there and now heading to Key Largo for some wreck diving. I've dove in Costa Rica in which also is great diving.

Welcome aboard and thanks for introducing yourself.

With 12 years experience you've certainly been diving a lot longer than I have. I look forward to reading your future contributions to our diving and travel discussions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom