Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you all for your warm welcome. First question-I want to buy a new BCD but I am on a tight budget at the moment. I have seen a Cressi Aquapro 5 BCD advertised at a price of £185.00 (don't know how much that is in US dollars!!)-Any comments or advice?:confused:

Thank you all for your warm welcome. First question-I want to buy a new BCD but I am on a tight budget at the moment. I have seen a Cressi Aquapro 5 BCD advertised at a price of £185.00 (don't know how much that is in US dollars!!)-Any comments or advice?:confused:

:diver:Hi hope you take your time and have fun doing it and allways glad to see a new bubbler in the group.

Owsi 83098 (sword fish don't fence)

Welcome to the board from the cold waterss of New England.
Have fun, Dive Safe ...................Arduous

Hello everyone,
Diver from new york here. Still waiting to do my ow dives.
Hopefully may.

T-fairy--welcome to the boards & to diving. As others have already said feel free to ask any questions that come up during your training. Ask your instructor and ask us(lotsa instructors and experienced people here)

The L185(I don't have that pound sterling symbol) is about $268 US. I don't know a whole lot about gear so maybe some one else can help with the price for the BCD you're looking at.

Welcome to the world of diving and to Scubaboard from Arkansas! Howdy! :wave:

Hi T-Fairy,
Welcome to the boards.
Enjoy your training, have fun & as I always tell my students "The only stoopid question is the one you don't ask"

May I ask if you are learning in a club environment or have you gone PADI?

Back
Top Bottom