HelO2 Firmware Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Itchy_feet

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Suunto, are there plans to update the HelO2 to display gas time remaining like the D9TX? Also are there plans to update the dive interface to include a dive timer/ stopwatch with a seconds reading?

Suunto, are there plans to update the HelO2 to display gas time remaining like the D9TX? Also are there plans to update the dive interface to include a dive timer/ stopwatch with a seconds reading?

I fully support those two requests. I'd like to make a further request to show the tissue loadings as a bar graph on the dive computer screen during a dive as can be displayed on a PC after downloading a dive. This would give a more informed level of info to the diver during a dive. A lesser alternative would be to get rid of the tank pressure bar graph on the left hand side, which is redundant as the tank pressure is already shown as a numerical value, and replace it with a tissue loading bar graph as displayed on Oceanic dive computers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom