Help identifying coltri compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndrewW09

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hello everyone, just picked up this compressor for $250 and wanting to identify it so I can restore it.
The pump says coltri sub Italy, and the tag that is painted over says “air kompression” (yes with a K).
Is this a true coltri pump and unit, or is it a clone compressor? Not sure if the clones say “coltri sub Italy” on the side or not. I have attached pictures of it.
Any help would be great!
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0189.jpeg
    IMG_0189.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0191.jpeg
    IMG_0191.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0192.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0194.jpeg
    IMG_0194.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0196.jpeg
    IMG_0196.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 33
Thank you everyone for the help. If it is a coltri mch6 why would it only be limited at 176 bar? That is what the sticker on top says.

Thank you everyone for the help. If it is a coltri mch6 why would it only be limited at 176 bar? That is what the sticker on top says.
You did not provide aphoto of the sticker, so it's hard to say.

I suspect this is MCH-6 not intended to provide a breathing air, maybe it's for paintball or so?

You may e-mail to Coltri with serial number and ask them?

You may check what filter cartridge is installed. If that's with molecular sieve+carbon or just one of these?

I will email them. The filter cartridge installed is all black and I cannot see into it. If I replace it with a new cartridge meant for breathing air I would imagine that is all I would have to do?

Back
Top Bottom