Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At last a solution to not having a pee valve in your dry suit, just dont wear a suit. ;-) I love the idea but diving nude around here would be a bit cold with temps at depth in the low 40's or high 30's F. Some one should start a nude diving club.

NorthWoodsDiver:
At last a solution to not having a pee valve in your dry suit, just dont wear a suit. ;-) I love the idea but diving nude around here would be a bit cold with temps at depth in the low 40's or high 30's F. Some one should start a nude diving club.

God, no.

Most of the guys I see diving I don't want to see diving nude.

you need to go to Ft Lauderdale :D

dlndavid:
you need to go to Ft Lauderdale :D

I'm going to Ft. Lauderdale but I'm not diving nude. :wink:

CatFishBob:
Are you going to join the "6 Fathom Club"? (It's sort-of like the Mile-High Club for air travelers.) :14:

No, I'm getting instruction on how to become a "killing machine."

TheRedHead:
I understand gloves are in order. :wink:
Good thing most shipping places lose little orders.

Though if a gal only has gloves on....I'll still share a bed with her. Maybe. It'd be a toss up, since technically the gloves are clothes. Hm....

Just live by your sig, Ms. Redhead!

The gloves are necessary protection from the spines. Kevlar has been recommended.

Back
Top Bottom