Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatim2004:
ok ok I myself have no interest in diving in my birthday suit but........ that being said I did spend a week @ Hedo in Runaway Bay Jamaica and did do some diving and a time or two naked people did dive with us. If your not certified they offer a resort course and then you can dive (naked if thats what you want) and it is all inclusive.

Damn you meat LOL kinds on this board.

Tim
What are you saying Tim? ScubaBoard is some kind of meat market where you can meet naked divers? :D

The closest I've come to naked diving was during my OW training. . .sitting on the bottom of the pool . . .large hairy divemaster . . .his speedo failed to contain all of his equipment. Eww.

I found that diving in the buff is wonderful. I gives you almost a total feeling of freedom. Now you have to wear a BC and not a B/P and wing, Just for comfort sake. It isn't for everyone. Just kills time at deco stops :wink: J/K

Michael Caine had a great line in a bad movie. Blame it on Rio

"I've always had a problem dealing with nudity. I like it, mind you, but, it's troubling. Even my own. I often feel, when I'm undressing, I'd like to leave the room."

I may do the nekkid swan dive off the topmost cabin of whatever dive boat I finish my instructor cert on, but that wil be the extent of my 'au natural' diving. Too many biting and stinging things down there.

PhotoTJ:
I may do the nekkid swan dive off the topmost cabin of whatever dive boat I finish my instructor cert on, but that wil be the extent of my 'au natural' diving. Too many biting and stinging things down there.

Well lets hope the water is warm that day. That is why I dive in the cold water. Not too many biting creatures!! An early congrat on the instructor cert.

Diver Dennis:
There are naked Scuba cruises like this.
Dennis, it appears that you are the go-to-guy for @ss shots here at Scubaboard. That's a dubious distinction. :D At least your last pic was mix gendered. . .

xiSkiGuy:
Dennis, it appears that you are the go-to-guy for @ss shots here at Scubaboard. That's a dubious distinction. :D At least your last pic was mix gendered. . .

Thanks xiSkiGuy. I will include only shots that are mixed gender and tasteful as well.

Diver Dennis:
Thanks xiSkiGuy. I will include only shots that are mixed gender and tasteful as well.
I knew I could count on you. . . :D

Diver Dennis:
Just in case he was talking freediving...
Your best work to date! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom