Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
I took this picture a couple of days ago while we were fishing in northern British Columbia. As you can imagine it was not very warm but this is a tradition for us. The only problem is severe shrinkage.

Ok. I'm confused...the guy in the water has on clothes, the guy on the boat is Naked...What kind of tradition is this?

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Ok. I'm confused...the guy in the water has on clothes, the guy on the boat is Naked...What kind of tradition is this?

You didn't read the caption. "After several beers Jim began looking at me with those CRAZY eyes and I had to leave the boat!"

SCUBAJENNIFER:

The guy in the water is a bit shy.... I'm taking the picture but was the next in. :D

JustJoe:
You didn't read the caption. "After several beers Jim began looking at me with those CRAZY eyes and I had to leave the boat!"
Actually the naked guy IS named Jim. Do you know him? The actual caption could be, "Arrrgh have you ever been to sea Billy? Come over and see the Captains log..."

lilfret:
so i do not have to buy a bunch of scuba gear and also for the fun of it and it sounds pretty cool

Considering the overall costs of gear saving money on a 3mm wetsuit seems well ... an interesting place to start (I'm assuming naked don't mean completely reg-less). ... Don't forget that many divers are actually in it for the rubber.

I didn't think divers were allowed to dive naked unless they certified under PADI's Naked Diver specialty course. I hear it is a mere $500.

Diver Dennis:
Actually the naked guy IS named Jim. Do you know him? The actual caption could be, "Arrrgh have you ever been to sea Billy? Come over and see the Captains log..."

OH MY GOD...You just made me spit coke out my nose! :11:

You people are killing me! you're all too funny and i think the original poster got mad at everyone for not being serious...LMAO! stuff like that is like a train wreck you just can't stop watching.

Azza:
Sounds like a substance with a distinct Jamaican flavour to me...

Hmmph I'll have you know that the etymology of Ganja is [Hindi g
amacr.gif
mdot.gif
jh
amacr.gif
, hemp resin, from Sanskrit g
amacr.gif
ñjy
amacr.gif
-, of hemp, from gañja
hlowdot.gif
, hemp, perhaps alteration of g
rlowdot.gif
ñja
hlowdot.gif
, a type of plant.]

We didn't invent the word or the plant :)

Scuba65:
You people are killing me! you're all too funny and i think the original poster got mad at everyone for not being serious...LMAO! stuff like that is like a train wreck you just can't stop watching.
I have been known to cause one or two train wrecks here on the board. :D

Back
Top Bottom