Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamickey:
Whoa... :lol3:

I did a search trying to see if I could get any info on a Bare Velocity Combo wetsuit (the 2mm that divetank has) and ended up in this thread. I've just wasted the last 10 minutes reading this entire thread.

This is the most distracting board I've ever been a member of. I still no nothing about the Velocity Combo for women.

But I know all sorts of interesting things about naked diving now.
Have you thought about a BP/W? :wink:

I can't believe I read the whole thread. Some of this was just too funny. Naked Diving? Only someone that didn't have English as their first language would have translated Skin Diving into that. Although I surely understand how it could happen.

Fish like to bite dangly things, hence the use of worms as bait. Fish in the ocean have really sharp teeth. Some fresh water fish do too. I'll keep my clothes on thank you very much.

Nice David, she asked about a wetsuit and you tell her to get a backplate...

distracting, isn't it :D

MilitantMedic:
Nice David, she asked about a wetsuit and you tell her to get a backplate...
He's just recommending the "bare" necessitites!

i posted this about 3 or 4 weeks ago and i keep on getting emails everyday and now i have 16 pages! and my post got completely off topic lol

I'm glad to hear that you appreciate all the help
that has been coming your way!!!

What do you mean OFF Topic???????

I've read this the complete post and it is
right on target. Help Naked Divers. :05:

You are a hero lilfret. Your initial query has entertained many people in the short time it has been on here. Thank you.

Joe

Don't worry Lilfret, Help's on the way. I appreciate your courage to seek out knowledge and want to improve your naked diving skills. Your desire to learn naked diving is commendable.

I'm an instructor from NADI (Naked Association of Diving Instructors). We do naked diving certification worldwide. And all our training are done online. If you are interested in naked diving, feel free to contact us. www.nadi.com

The class can be a private one on one or group lesson. The fee is $750, inclusive of all the bare materials. We accept Paypal or you can send a cashier's check to us, payable to

NADI
62533 Bare All Street
Nudeville, NK, 33526

Class begin this weekend. Hope to see you in class! As they saying goes, a naked diver is always a happy diver. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom