Help Needed Cozumel Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the handy info. Just found out about scubaboard very cool I like it alot. Same minded folks getting together to help each other with what they enjoy. What a concept. I love it Thanks again Clampinator

I have stayed at Hotel Cozumel about 7 times and like it. However you had better check out the site at Stormcarib.com for pictures of what Wilma did to Coz. Do not book anything for several weeks (months?)

Yes Ive been monitoring the results of the hurricane damage and it does not sound good. I will however try and book as soon as the rebuild starts to help the people that need it most. Alot have lost everything.

I've stayed at Hotel Cozumel and loved it as well. I do plan on going back in March, so hopefully the island will be back on its feet which I'm sure it will be

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom