Help! Sunto zoop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi i turned on my sunto zoop computer yesterday to check the battery.
It now continuously beeps, the dive time says 999, asc time is continuously flashing. The mode, plan, time buttons when pressed will not do anything.
Anyone else had the problem and what do i do?!!

The 'Site Support' forum is for help with problems you are having with Scubaboard.com. This should be posted in the Suunto Subforum in 'Q and A for Scuba Manufacturers.' You won't likely get a response from Suunto, though, because they don't seem to care.

My first thought would be to remove and replace the battery. If that doesn't help anything, take it to a dive shop that sells and services Suunto computers.

The 'Site Support' forum is for help with problems you are having with Scubaboard.com. This should be posted in the Suunto Subforum in 'Q and A for Scuba Manufacturers.' You won't likely get a response from Suunto, though, because they don't seem to care.

My first thought would be to remove and replace the battery. If that doesn't help anything, take it to a dive shop that sells and services Suunto computers.
Literally new to this site today, don’t know how it works yet.
Needed help.
Thanks for the advice and i look forward to using the site properly

Literally new to this site today, don’t know how it works yet.
Needed help.
Thanks for the advice and i look forward to using the site properly
I'm not trying to be rude; we all have to start somewhere. I'm still terrible at internet etiquette. If a moderator comes across this post, they can move it to the right forum.

Welcome to Scubaboard!

Suunto Zoop sounds ominously old. If you had said Suunto Zoop Novo, the you'd have a better chance of replacement or free repair.

Back
Top Bottom